Frontend Engineer, Online Video Solution & Doctor’s Copilot (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: ZnanyLekarz. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 90 million patients trust us every month. 210.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup-mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of over 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all . We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote friendly.
Info about the team:
- We created the video consultation software in Germany and brought it to Docplanner in its 13 countries. Nowadays we are fully responsible for an AI assistant for doctors
- We are 8 people, a mixture of FE- & BE-Devs, UX-Design and AI specialists
- We are working on an AI assistant and our challenges are an high paced environment with constant customer feedback while serving real time communication products to our customers
- We work very closely with our AI specialists to be at the edge of current AI development. Furthermore we need to stay close to our DevOps department to deliver our software (updates) in all the countries
How would you be impacting our mission?
- You would help us to build the most cutting edge software in AI assistant field while having the chance to get in touch with our video consultation software based on WebRTC
What will help you thrive?
- You are a strong team player, sharing knowledge and supporting your team is what motivates you
- Commitment and loyalty to your team and company
- To work on something bigger than yourself keeps you pushing every day forward
- 4 years of experience in building applications using front-end technologies and tools
- A solid understanding of core web and browser concepts
- Professional experience with Angular/Vue, Typescript
- Ability to write well designed, tested and documented clean code that interacts with backend technologies with good understanding of HTTP, RESTful applications
- Good communication skills and demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- You can communicate in English – both spoken and written - min. B2 level
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills
- Knowledge in WebRTC
- Good understanding of Git, Visual and E2E Testing, CI/CD pipelines, Docker/Kubernetes
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills.
For B2B contract: between 14 500 and 20 500 PLN net monthly
Or company cost equivalent on employment contract
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us;
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 21/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- 20% time rule: spend 20% of your working hours on your own growth;
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO