Team Manager Customer Sucess B2B
- Tempo integral
Descrição da empresa
Docplanner builds a world-leading online practice management software for the healthcare sector in the SaaS model. We help 130,000 doctors and clinics digitize their practices and deliver exceptional patient experience in over 13 countries. We also run marketplace websites that allow 80 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”.
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team today numbers over 2,200 people based in offices in 7 countries: Poland, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Mexico and Brazil.
We are backed by awesome and leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners from whom we’ve raised a total of €300 million to date.
We’re looking for the Team Manager Customer Sucess B2B to join us in this super ambitious mission.
Descrição do emprego
As the Customer Success Department Manager, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the entire Customer Success department for clinics in Brazil.
- Providing support in defining the strategy, resource allocation/budget management and being able to report to the executive team of the company.
- To formulate and improve the workflow, business standards, management system and incentive policies of customer service operations to improve operational capacity.
- Creating and managing performance goals while making strategic decisions that contribute to the organization's development.
- Continuously enhancing processes such as onboarding, engagement, retention, and upselling, with a strong focus on increasing Net Revenue Retention (NRR).
- Developing team leadership to ensure they meet their targets in a positive work environment.
- Analyzing departmental data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Cultivating relationships with other departments and stakeholders, supporting projects that these stakeholders may wish to implement within the department, and occasionally participating in client negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Relevant experience of customer success operations.
- CRM usage/management experience (Ex: hubspot, salesforce, gainsight).
- Intermediate level of expertise in excel.
- Must be fluent in both English and Portuguese, both in speaking and writing.
- Demonstrated experience in leading sizable and diverse teams, including leadership roles.
- Strong planning and interpersonal skills as well as data-driven and detail-oriented personality.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Capable of working in a collaborative environment and leading complex operational projects.
- Enthusiastic in new technologies with a strong desire to adopt technologies to improve organization effectiveness & business processes.
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching, and people management practices.
- Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm;
- Need to work beyond your usual hours? We have a bank of hours for you to use these hours as time off later;
- We offer a Meal Voucher worth R$30.00 per day worked, but if you enjoy cooking at home, you can replace it with a Food Voucher, for the same amount, or even order half and half (R$15.00 -meal and BRL 15.00 food allowance per day), making life easier for those who are 100% remote or in hybrid work;
- For commuting to the office, we offer Vale Transporte;
- Speaking of Health, we offer Medical, Dental and Group Life Insurance;
- We also offer Pharmacy Assistance, with discounts from 10% to 70% on medicines in the accredited network;
- We offer the iFeel app, for emotional comfort, which combines traditional psychology with artificial intelligence, helping you on those most difficult days;
- SupportPass offers free professional support and guidance in the psychological, legal, economic and social areas, providing support in those more delicate issues;
- And the fitness life? We offer Gympass for you and 3 dependents! Because working out alone is really boring, right?
- Did you think your PET would be left out? Of course! We offer Plano Pet, also extending care to your pet;
- Stock Options - eligible after 6 months of employment (5 years grace period) - YES! You become a partner of the company;
- Everyone has a birthday, right? Our present, for you, is a Birthday Day Off, so that you can celebrate the way you prefer, with the ones you love the most;
- We have a robust Partnership Club, with discounts ranging from teaching institutions, such as colleges and languages, to exclusive banking benefits;
- Our Licenses are differentiated here: in case of death of loved ones, we offer 10 days; If your PET dies, you have 2 days. Married:? 7 days of rest! Did the baby arrive? We offer 30 days for Dad and 6 months for Mom;
- Did you like working here? Then refer a friend or relative! We love having family and friends around! Our New Warriors Referral Program offers up to R$600 per person who stays with us for more than 6 months.
- Resume review: at this first step we analyze your resume according to the requirements for the role;
- Talent Acquisition Interview: the focus of this stage is the assessment by skills and cultural fit, as well as an opportunity for you to learn more about the company;
- Tests: SHL Numerical Test and Solides;
- Interview with the Hiring Manager: to further assess your professional experience and technical skills. The leader will also be able to answers more of your questions about the position;
- Business Case: here we will check more of your knowledge and creativity;
- Interview with Global Department Head;
- We provide feedback at all stages,