Senior Software Engineer, AI/LLM (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: ZnanyLekarz. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 90 million patients trust us every month. 210.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup-mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of over 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all. We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote friendly.
Info about the team:
- We take care of patients' experience when it comes to finding the right doctor or clinic and improving the reservation process.
- Current focus: Managing the complexity of using multiple applications in our system, understanding how they work together, and ensuring a seamless and stable experience for users throughout the patient journey considering big traffic.
- You will work closely with other Engineers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Content Designers, Researchers, and a Data Analyst.
How would you be impacting our mission?
As a Software Engineer, you will help build the AI-powered application to provide voice assistance in the reservation process. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with peers. In addition, you will also be responsible for:
- discussing the choice of technologies, business decisions, and new features (it’s a great opportunity for Developers who are interested in building the whole product and are not focused only on code)
- creating scalable, innovative frontend solutions used by users around the world
What will help you thrive?
- Having more than 4 years of experience working on web applications using REST API
- You work with tools such as GIT, Yarn, Jest, and Webpack daily
- You have practical knowledge of designing software architecture
- You are a team player
- You are used to working in an Agile, high-autonomy environment
- You can communicate in English – both spoken and written - min. B2 level
- Growth mindset: nobody ticks all those boxes above, but willingness to learn is strongly valued here
- Experience with Express.js or Nest.js
- Experience working with LLM API, especially Azure OpenAI
- Experience working with telecommunication solutions, especially voice calling
- Experience working with one of the modern JS frameworks Vue with Vuex, React, or Angular
- Working in DevOps Culture
- Ensuring the security of web applications and authentication flows
- Working with Docker
- Never stop looking for innovations and improvements but also understand the Business perspective
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills.The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company". Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 20/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- 20% time rule: spend 20% of your working hours on your own growth;
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO