Senior Product Manager, Communications Team (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: Znanylekarz. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 80 million patients trust us every month. 130.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup-mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of over 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all . We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote friendly.
We are seeking an organized, data-driven, and dynamic Senior Product Manager to lead our Communications Team in the Patient area. The successful candidate will lead one of the key teams of the company, managing the communication systems between doctors and patients in Europe and LATAM. This platform is responsible for our Chat and to inform patients about their booked appointments, reaching +10M people monthly. You will play a pivotal role in realizing our vision of providing a seamless way to enable communication and information exchange between DocPlanner, healthcare professionals, and patients throughout the patient journey. You will lead a team of talented individuals to create products and solutions that enhance the interaction and engagement between doctors and patients.
- Define and set key results for your team to increase patients managing their appointments digitally, we believe our communication system is the starting point of this strategy.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, research, and analysts to identify and solve critical customer problems.
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior regarding launched features and measure against KPIs
- Create and maintain a backlog of initiatives, executing these through experimentation, data analysis, and validation of hypotheses and business cases.
- Develop product requirements using Agile or Shape Up methodologies, including user stories, wireframes, or prototypes, ensuring they are backed by user/customer insights.
- Coordinate with various teams (e.g., Legal, PMS software, C-Levels, and Country Managers) and support operations whenever new features or products are introduced.
- Work with other Product Managers from different areas to balance business goals and customer needs, ensuring that relevant issues are debated, decided on, and initiatives are delivered.
- Oversee the functionality of developed features before they reach the production environment.
- Product Management: 5+ years of experience in product management (ideally marketplace/B2B2C, or B2C at scale), with a proven track record of delivering successful products
- Feel comfortable being independent and taking initiative - expect to encounter scenarios with ambiguity, so we expect this person to navigate through such uncertainties and carve out solutions
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and user feedback to make informed product decisions
- Excellent organization skills with a good understanding of Agile or Shape-Up development processes
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to identify and prioritize goals to drive product engagement
- Ability to keep the clarity of the next steps and spread your vision across the organization
- A big Bonus are these:
- Healthcare Knowledge: Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, eHealth trends, and the patient journey.
- Experience with communication Solutions: Experience in developing communication solutions, and messaging platforms is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are passionate about healthcare and technology and want to make a significant impact in the industry, we would love to hear from you.
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills.The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company". Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- For B2B contract: between 20000 and 28000 pln net monthly
Or company cost equivalent on employment contract
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 21/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- 20% time rule: spend 20% of your working hours on your own growth;
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO