PHP Developer - Taco Makers Team (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: ZnanyLekarz. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 90 million patients trust us every month. 210.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup-mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of over 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all. We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote-friendly.
Info about the team:
- We are focusing on the opinions functionality end-to-end, aiming to provide the best possible experience to our patients.
- We are 5 developers (counting you), one Team Lead, and one Product Manager.
- We work on continuous improvement of our existing applications with a focus on efficiency and innovation.
- We contribute to developing robust and scalable systems for processing and managing opinions.
How would you be impacting our mission?
- Your role in backend development will be key in creating a more accessible and useful platform for patients.
- You will directly contribute to the company's mission of empowering patients with valuable and accurate information.
- Tackle complex technical problems and optimize backend performance.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Have more than 2 years of experience working on web applications.
- You work with PHP and Symfony or Laravel.
- You work with tools such as Git, ELK Stack, DataDog, MySQL, GitHub Actions.
- You have practical experience in designing the backend architecture and APIs.
- You are used to working in an Agile, high-autonomy environment.
- You care about product management and understanding user needs.
- You can communicate in English – both spoken and written - min. B2 level.
- Growth mindset: nobody ticks all the boxes above, but a willingness to learn is highly valued here.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and teamwork capabilities.
- Previous experience in developing solutions related to opinion management or in the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and current trends in software development.
What will you get in return?
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company". Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- For B2B contract: between 14.500 and 20.000 pln net monthly
or company cost equivalent on employment contract
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 21/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- 20% time rule: spend 20% of your working hours on your own growth;
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO