Business Development Specialist (Hybrid)
If you are passionate about sales, join the Doctoralia team!.
We are market leaders in Spain, thanks to the work that our team members do every day and that we are happy to reward with competitive salaries :-).
We offer a management system/SaaS for medical centers that has revolutionized the private medical sector in Spain.
What will be your responsibilities as a Business Development Specialist?
- Attract clinics from the private sector with a management system designed to improve the quality of care for their patients.
- Advise centers, according to their needs, on the reasons why the Doctoralia management system is the tool they need.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process, from the first call to the moment of activation.
- Be, through your daily work, an ambassador of the Doctoralia brand and the values it represents
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You love sales and have experience in phone sales in outbound.
- You are used to having a high rate of calls and you like to exceed your targets.
- You have attention to detail to be able to follow the processes associated with the sale.
- You love working as a team and giving and receiving constructive feedback to improve your commercial speech.
- You have computer knowledge and have used a tool to track your activity (Salesforce, Hubspot...).
- You are a resilient person and you adapt to any difficulty.
- You are a results-oriented person. Nothing makes you happier than closing a sale!.
We offer you:
- 💸Competitive salary appropriate to your experience.
- 🤼♂️The most important thing: an incredible team that will welcome you and support you along the way.
- 🚑Private medical insurance.
- ✨Unlimited access to the Ifeel emotional well-being tool.
- 🍰Free birthday to spend the day with your loved ones!
- 🧠Hybrid working model.
- 🏃♂️ Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in collaboration with Andjoy.
- 👨🏫Free English classes.
- Stock option plan after 6 months working with us.
We help around 10,000 doctors and clinics focus on treating patients and providing an exceptional patient experience. We also manage a marketplace that allows 214,000 patients a month to easily find the right doctor and schedule an appointment. Our mission is “To make the health experience more human.” If you want to learn more about our culture and work environment, we invite you to consult the real opinions we have on Glassdoor.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our selection process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our vacancies, you will receive the same treatment regardless of your age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or parenting status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human diversity. If you need additional support in your selection process, we encourage you to let us know. Behind these words you are reading, there is a person (hello!) who already helped a candidate by adapting interviews, and now we are lucky to have this person with us. So even if you've never asked for it before, let this serve as a sign that, now, you can do it. We can only be truly equal if we adapt to each other. "We believe that all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period." Mariusz Gralewski, CEO.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personal solo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.