Junior Integration Engineer
TuoTempo is the fastest growing healthcare CRM software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.com.
We are looking for an Junior Integration Engineer who wants to work in an informal company where they can learn, contribute to product evolution and possibly have fun!
This position will allow you to work on different integration projects, both for our CRM and Marketplace products.
This position is open to work fully remotely!
Interesting. And what will I do?
- Participate in the evolution and maintenance of the application integration bus with a myriad of third-party software (typically Hospital Information Systems: HIS or EHR)
- Design, implement and support systems for the development, testing and monitoring of new forms of data exchange
- Provide technical support on integration issues
- Provide technical support on QA activities on the integrated network
About the team
You will become a valuable member of an international and fun team, which consists of 9 highly skilled integrators, and led by a talented Global Integrations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or anything IT- related;
- Familiarity with an object oriented programming language (PHP preferred);
- Good knowledge of relational and SQL databases;
- Familiarity with data exchange concepts (Push / Pull, Restful API, Webservices, Message Queues, caching techniques);
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux and Windows priority).
We also expect:
- ability to collaborate and communicate with others
- a great desire to learn and a lot of curiosity
- 🏡 Fully remote work. You can visit our offices in Bologna/Barcelona, but it’s up to you!
- 🚀 Work in a start-up environment: fast, dynamic, and fun!
- 📈 Stock options plan starting from the 7th month of working with us
- 🍽️ Meal vouchers (8 Euros/day). If you come to the Bologna office, lunch is on us!
- 🌎 International environment that will help you enhance your language skills
- 💕 Free access to iFeel, a psychological support platform
- 🩺 Metasalute Integrative Health Assistance Fund
- 🎂 An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
🤝 What's the selection process like?
- A test to have a first taste of what you can do: we will send you a document with 2 questions and you will have 1 hour and a half to send us your answers.
- A 60-minute interview with a member of the HR team to get to know you and understand your interests and motivations.
- A 90-minute interview with the Managers of the Integrations department.
- Offer 🎉