Market Development Representative in Barcelona (Hybrid)
If you are passionate about sales, join the Doctoralia team!
We are market leaders in Spain, thanks to the work that our team members do every day and that we are happy to reward with competitive salaries :-).
We offer a management system/SaaS for medical centers that has revolutionized the private medical sector in Spain.
As a Market Development Representative you will function as a bridge between the sales and marketing department to accelerate the sales cycle. As a specialized sales representative, your job is to focus on marketing to qualified leads solely. You will fill a genuine need for businesses with marketers who are not sure if the leads they are sending towards sales are receiving proper follow-up.
Are you looking for a clear and structured career path in tech sales?
Do you want to work as part of a fun, diverse and innovative team?
Docplanner might be for you! While building the foundational sales skills to enable you to be successful.
With our strong coaching culture, our aim is to support and develop you to become a world class sales professional. We provide extensive training and mentoring to all our Graduates. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in an international team with a market leader that has transformed the Healthcare.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Sales team to build further customer and industry intelligence.
- Using different channels, like social media, to identify business opportunities.
- Analyzing organizational structures.
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers.
- Have the opportunity to focus on your self development by attending internal courses.
- Help drive innovation, knowledge sharing and fun in our team meetings and discussions
- You are a recent graduate
- You speak fluent Spanish (English is a plus)
- You are passionate about sales
- You are a relationship builder and possess a growth mindset
- You thrive working in a team environment and have great communication skills
- You have exceptional organizational and planning skills
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Are curious, self-motivated and focussed on continuous learning
What we offer
- 💶 Competitive salary appropriate to your experience.
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- 👩🎓Free English classes.
- 👩💻Hybrid working model.
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with Andjoy.
- 🧠 Unlimited access to the Ifeel emotional well-being tool .
- 🎂 Free birthday to spend the day with your loved ones!
- 💙Last but most important: an amazing team that will welcome you and support you along the way.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our selection process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our openings, you will receive the same treatment regardless of your age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or paternity status, race, color, national origin, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human diversity. If you need additional support in your selection process, we encourage you to let us know. Behind these words that you are reading, there is a person (hello!) who has already helped a candidate adapting the interviews, and now we are lucky to have this person with us. So even if you've never asked before, let this serve as a sign that, now, you can. We can only be truly equal if we adapt to each other. "We believe that all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have the same rights, dignity and respect. period. " Mariusz Gralewski, CEO”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personal solo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.