Global Marketing Operations & Technology Specialist
We are the largest digital healthcare platform in the world, present in 15 countries and currently connecting over 30 million patients to more than 2 million healthcare professionals. We seek to make the experience in health more human and we live and breath this mission.
We obsess over the challenge of minimizing patients' pain and helping healthcare professionals thrive managing their patients and expand their online presence. Through services that bring health to users, we provide a space for questions, opinions and a way to find the health professional that best fits your needs.
To deliver the best result, we have motivated people with an innovative spirit, giving everyone the opportunity to actively contribute and grow within the company. The DocPlanner team is our secret sauce and for the 2nd consecutive year we were recognized as a Great Place To Work. We love diversity because each unique individual's perspective makes us stronger. We encourage everyone to participate in our hiring process. We’d love for you to bring your unique skill set and join the team!
The Marketing Operations & Technology Specialist will be responsible for participating in the administration of our core marketing technology platforms, driving marketing operations excellence using HubSpot as the primary tool.
Made up of one part IT geek and one part integrated marketing expert, this hybrid role bridges the gap between the technical and marketing strategy giving the foundation to execute groundbreaking marketing. They will serve as the super user and product expert on the technical aspects of a set of marketing tools and will ensure the platforms are working proficiently to meet DocPlanner’s marketing and business objectives.
The core tech stack for this role is HubSpot and Google Spreadsheets/Excel. Ideally, you'll have familiarity with Salesforce and Zapier as well, though these can definitely be learned here too!
- Be responsible for marketing system configuration, maintenance and optimization
- Create, manage and document system processes and train all users on best practices
- Maintain and refine core items like CRM records, properties, lists, workflows, user management and GDPR compliance
- Implement lead scoring practices, lead sources, chatbots and marketing automation tactics to enable higher conversion
- Manage data imports according to campaign requirements ensuring data accuracy, hygiene and proper segmentation
- Be responsible for data security and governance coming in and flowing out the marketing systems
- Communicate to internal teams, identify pain points and prioritize enhancements for core marketing systems
- Drive cross-platform integrations (Salesforce inclusive) and partner with other system administrators and internal data teams
- Stay up-to-date on data & technology changes (internal and external) that can impact marketing technology stack
- Be part of the evaluation of future technology softwares to meet the challenges of the marketing team
- Degree in marketing, computer science, business or related field
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing automation or other marketing technology (HubSpot preferred)
- Salesforce and particularly experience with HubSpot-Salesforce sync is a plus
- Demonstrated experience using technology & marketing expertise to drive process and performance improvements
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- High attention to detail is a natural characteristic
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- Insatiable appetite to learn and grow
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a proven ability to deliver messages in a manner that is clear, effective and engaging
- Strong level of business English
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ✌ Off days package
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- 🇬🇧 Free language classes
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true)