Account Executive Barcelona (Hybrid)
If you are passionate about sales, join the Doctoralia team!
We are market leaders in Spain, thanks to the work that our team members do every day and that we are happy to reward with competitive salaries :-).
We offer a management system/SaaS for medical centers that has revolutionized the private medical sector in Spain.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads collaborating closely with Marketing, Sales Development, your peers, and the Sales Manager
- Keep building our customer base through different sales strategies
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, and validation until closing
- Provide a great customer experience, ensuring a smooth handover to the Customer Experience department for the implementation and further growth of our accounts
- Analysis of customer needs for the Clinics segment with Management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across this growing market
- Attract clinics from the private sector with a management system designed to improve the quality of care for their patients
- Be, through your daily work, an ambassador of the Doctoralia brand and the values it represents
What you need to succeed
- You love sales and have experience in inside sales
- You're willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching, and negotiating - and you are characterized by your empathy and ability as an active listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- You have attention to detail to be able to follow the processes associated with the sales process
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You love working as a team and giving and receiving constructive feedback to improve your commercial speech
- You are a results-oriented person. Nothing makes you happier than closing a sale!
- You are fluent in written and spoken Spanish
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- 💶 Competitive salary appropriate to your experience with a base of 24k plus commissions.
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- 👩🎓Free English classes.
- 👩💻Hybrid working model.
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with Andjoy.
- 🧠 Unlimited access to the Ifeel emotional well-being tool .
- 🎂 Free birthday to spend the day with your loved ones!
- 💙Last but most important: an amazing team that will welcome you and support you along the way.
We help around 10,000 doctors and clinics focus on treating patients and providing an exceptional patient experience. We also manage a marketplace that allows 214,000 patients a month to easily find the right doctor and schedule an appointment. Our mission is “To make the health experience more human.” If you want to learn more about our culture and work environment, we invite you to consult the real opinions we have on Glassdoor.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our selection process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our vacancies, you will receive the same treatment regardless of your age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or parenting status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human diversity. If you need additional support in your selection process, we encourage you to let us know. Behind these words you are reading, there is a person (hello!) who already helped a candidate by adapting interviews, and now we are lucky to have this person with us. So even if you've never asked for it before, let this serve as a sign that, now, you can do it. We can only be truly equal if we adapt to each other. "We believe that all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period." Mariusz Gralewski, CEO.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personal solo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.