Senior Manager Business Development - Partnerships (d/f/m)
Who We are
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitise their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 13 countries which serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. Only last month 5 mln medical visits were booked via our websites. That makes us the world's leading marketplace connecting doctors and patients. We have been growing rapidly and are on a path to reach EUR 0.5 bln in ARR in the next 3-5 years!
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland and yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup mindset. “Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker- we believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company. One of those is the Senior Manager Business Development - Partnerships for the German market jameda.
As a Senior Manager Business Development you’ll lead the formation of Partnerships with the potential to drive meaningful value for jameda. You'll be at the forefront of uncovering and assessing innovative business models and prospects with both our established partners and emerging collaborators. You will work closely with our CEO and Global Senior Leads.
How would you impacting our mission:
- Explore, evaluate, and forge pathways with diverse potential partners such as practice and clinic management systems, commercial, service, and marketing partners, insurances, or public health institutions propelling our growth momentum at jameda
- Oversee and lead the comprehensive business development journey with partners: from preliminary discussions, stakeholder engagement, contract drafting, through to piloting and conclusive success metrics
- Forge and uphold a robust network within the SaaS community, staying abreast of fresh opportunities, sector shifts, and competitive scenarios
- Manage and support execution of partnership implementation, working together with global teams across the Docplanner universe and teams directly in Germany
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including direct Sales, Marketing, and Product Management, to align partnership strategies with company goals, customer/prospect need and ensure successful execution
- Ensure precise forecasting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
What will help you thrive?
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, management or economics or a related field
- You have 7+ years combined work experience in Strategy Consulting, Business Development, Commercial Partnerships or a Go-to market-related strategy role
- You are a strong, analytical problem solver, able to break down ambiguous problems to identify strategic business decisions and their implications
- Recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; be intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas
- You are ambitious, commercially-minded and able to make trade offs on time and investments to leverage projects and partnerships for maximum impact to jameda
- You are fluent in German (minimum requirement C2-level) and English (minimum requirement C1-level)
- You worked before in Big 4 of Consulting companies
- You have experience developing relationships with key stakeholders and organisations across the German healthcare or technology ecosystem
Why You'll Love Working with Us:
- ESOP - Docplanner Group Equity as an employee and shareholder at the same time
- 30 days vacation and flexible working hours for your optimal Work-Life-Balance
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a hybrid working model - work from home, the office, or even space (just kidding on the last one 😉)
- Stay fit with our E-Gym well pass
- Use the chance to learn a new language with Babbel
- Get opportunities for professional growth and advancement in an ever-evolving tech landscape
- Experience a strong culture of recognition, with comprehensive benefits and rewarding performance bonuses
Ready to shoot for the stars with us? Click 'Apply Now' to take your career to new heights. Let's make Business Development not just a department, but the heart of our business. 🚀🚀🚀
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out via mail: [email protected] or you inform yourself directly via our career page.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.