Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hi there! We are the People & Values team supporting Doctoralia Spain. There are 5 of us in Barcelona and currently, we are looking for a Recruiter to help us attract and hire the best talent to our operations team. You wonder - what’s it like to work with the team?
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”. Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimise their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 12 countries which serve 62 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment. That makes us the world's leading marketplace connecting doctors and patients.
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 2700 people based across 8 offices in Warsaw, Munich, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners, raising a total of €130 million to date.
We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter based in Barcelona to join the People & Value Team! We are looking for someone who wants to make an impact scaling our Sales, CS, Marketing and other business functions and most importantly bring talent that fits our culture.
Are you driven yet humble and thrive in a team? Let's talk!
- Hiring world class talent and a lot of it!
- Focus on quality of hire and ensure our recruitment process assesses candidates in a fair and effective manner
- Revolutionize processes and share best practices with the whole team
- Build a strong trusted advisor relationship with hiring managers to drive recruiting success.
- Create and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience.
- Have minimum 2 years experience as a Recruiter with a track record of hiring outstanding talent for a fast growing company.
- Experience in hiring operational roles (sales, marketing, customer success, finance … )
- A real passion for Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in dealing with high volume hiring with strict deadlines.
- Ownership when it comes end to end recruitment, building stakeholder relationships and updating senior management.
- Amazing collaboration skills and someone who has a sense of humor, we deal with a very fast pace so we like to have fun along the way :).
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change.
- Are a team-player, attention to detail, organised & able to prioritise person.
- Native Spanish speaker and upper intermediate in English.
Bonus points for…
You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone every day.
What we offer
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ⚕️ Private health plan.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- 👩🎓Free English classes.
- 👩💻Hybrid working model.
- 👩💻Flexible working hours (plot twist this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with Andjoy.
- 🧠 Ifeel unlimited access .
- 🎂 Free birthday to spend the day with your loved ones!.
- 💙Last but most important: an amazing team that will welcome you and support you along the way
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our selection process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our openings, you will receive the same treatment regardless of your age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or paternity status, race, color, national origin, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human diversity. If you need additional support in your selection process, we encourage you to let us know. Behind these words that you are reading, there is a person (hello!) who has already helped a candidate adapting the interviews, and now we are lucky to have this person with us. So even if you've never asked before, let this serve as a sign that, now, you can. We can only be truly equal if we adapt to each other. "We believe that all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have the same rights, dignity and respect. period. " Mariusz Gralewski, CEO”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personal solo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.