Senior Salesforce Administrator (100% remote-friendly within Spain)
We are the largest digital healthcare platform in the world, present in 15 countries and currently connecting over 30 million patients to more than 2 million healthcare professionals. We seek to make the experience in health more human and we live and breath this mission.
We obsess over the challenge of minimizing patients' pain and helping healthcare professionals thrive managing their patients and expand their online presence. Through services that bring health to users, we provide a space for questions, opinions and a way to find the health professional that best fits your needs.
To deliver the best result, we have motivated people with an innovative spirit, giving everyone the opportunity to actively contribute and grow within the company. The DocPlanner team is our secret sauce and for the 2nd consecutive year we were recognized as a Great Place To Work. We love diversity because each unique individual's perspective makes us stronger. We encourage everyone to participate in our hiring process. We’d love for you to bring your unique skill set and join the team!
We are in the moment of migrating new teams to Salesforce and helping with configurations and everyday maintenance of our internal users from Brazil, Mexico, Italy, and Spain. In the next iterations, we will successively add new countries.
The core tech stack for this role is Salesforce SalesCloud, Service Cloud, and relational databases.
What will you do with us?
● Customize Salesforce objects, fields, page layouts, record types, search, list views, queues, reports and dashboards.
● Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, user permissions, field level security, groups, validations.
● Manage mass imports, updates, and exports of data.
● Ensure data integrity, and security and perform required audit reviews.
● Create and maintain automations (flows, approval processes, assignment rules, email automation).
● Manage operational requests, change requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
● Provide high-quality support to our internal users via the ticket system.
● Assist in conducting training to business owners for new features and help with roll-out.
● Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
● Be responsible for the delivery of given SF projects and manage development, admin and tests throughout the development, testing and support phases.
● Guide and support other team members to use best practices during design and implementation.
● Proactively participate on the design of solutions by applying best practices.
● Optimize existing builds to reduce technical debt and improve org health and efficiency.
What makes you a strong fit:
- Advanced Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
- Have an advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform and its administration. Sales and Service Cloud knowledge.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Inspector) and good analytical skills.
- Experience in working with international teams.
- Knowledge of agile methodology/processes.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Good communication skills, open to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate enhanced analytical, problem-solving, and logical skills, with the ability to lead others.
- Fluent English.
- You master advanced Salesforce features (Flows, validations, complex formulas and sales and service cloud features in general).
- Implementation of solutions using best practices.
- Experience with release management tools.
Which skills are ‘bonus points’?
- Experience working with API integrations, Salesforce migrations, and APEX.
- Salesforce certifications, such as Salesforce Certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
- Experience working with Hubspot.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- A 30-minute meeting with our Talent Acquisition Partner.
- 1 hour of the technical interview with the Salesforce Team Leader.
- Team coffee.
- Meeting with the Head of the Team.
The entire recruitment process will be conducted remotely.
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills between 45.000 and 60.000 euros per year. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company". Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh, which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings;
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with our hub in Barcelona;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- Summer intensive schedule during July and August (work 7 hours, finish earlier);
- 23 paid holidays, with exchangeable local bank holidays;
- Additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you and subsidized for your family (medical and dental);
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy;
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- Free English and Spanish classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO