Data Insights Analyst
Doctoralia is the leading platform that connects Health Specialists with Patients through our website and applications. We are a company that provides solutions to digitize the health sector.
Translate business needs into useful tools for decision making. Provide visibility on the main business dynamics to facilitate efficient decision-making based on reliable information through:
- The preparation of precise and significant reports that facilitate the analysis of the available information as well as the estimation of future dynamics.
- Automation of processes and review of critical tasks.
- Monitoring of operational, commercial and lead generation KPIs.
- Design and implementation of dashboards that use the CRM as a source for the control and analysis of KPIs.
- Monitoring of projects with some internal teams (sales, Lead generation & Marketing, data team Poland).
What activities would you carry out as a Data Insights Analyst at Doctoralia?
- Identification and monitoring of significant indicators, data interpretation
- Explanation of variations and anticipation of them
- Automation of reports and processes in order to allow data analysis and minimize update time
- Regular and accurate creation and updating of dashboards in Tableau through the identification, extraction and organization of data efficiently and correctly
- Provision of tools to operational teams and subsequent monitoring of their effectiveness
- Continuous improvement of reports and tools according to business demands.
- Previous experience in a similar position managing different systems and sources of information (2 years minimum)
- Experience in Data Analysis and BI, as well as development of Dashboards in Tableau (2 years).
- Advanced use of SQL
- Indispensable use of CRM
- Conversational English
- Advanced use of Excel
- Intermediate use of Tableau
- Knowledge and/or experience in Marketing areas
- Intermediate use of Google Analytics
- High analysis capacity
- Adaptability to change
- Planning and Organization
- We offer competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits of Law + Superior