QA Engineer (100% remote-friendly within Poland)
Welcome to the good side of tech 👋
You might have heard about us, but with a different name: ZnanyLekarz. It all started 10 years ago, when we asked ourselves: is anyone in healthcare thinking about patients? We jumped in and we empowered patients by giving them access to leave and read reviews about their visit. We then provided doctors with the technology to manage bookings easily and save time, so they could devote themselves to what they always wanted: treating patients. And today is the day in which we ask you: wanna join us in the next step of making the healthcare experience more human?
Docplanner at scale
We are leaders in 13 countries so far, and more than 80 million patients trust us every month. 130.000 specialists believe in us and our product, and so do leading venture capital funds such as Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners. And yet, employing over 2.500 people all over the globe, we managed to keep the startup-mindset we started with over 10 years ago.
How does Docplanner Tech fit here?
At Docplanner Tech we are a diverse group of over 400 people working in Engineering, Data, and Product teams. We are responsible for building the product for all locations. Many of us have been here for over 5 years, yet we still welcome each new person with great joy and excitement.
And why should you join us?
Because it feels good to tell your family and your friends how you made the world a little bit better. You go to bed knowing that what you do matters, and that your talents align with your beliefs.
We want to make the healthcare experience more human, and that starts with you being you. We believe that taking the diversity of human experience into account makes a better healthcare experience for all . We’re not just different: we embrace diversity. We will encourage you to come to work your whole self, and that includes not coming to the office at all if you prefer not to, as we're 100% remote friendly.
How would you be impacting our mission?
We are a QA team working together toward the same objective, spread quality culture at Docplanner, and to achieve this we are focused on three main initiatives:
QA Triage team: They are the main ones responsible for the Global Defect Flow process.
QA Enabling team: They are the QA Engineers working in Product teams helping them to improve their process, to overcome obstacles and create value regarding quality.
QA Platform team: They are QA Engineers working on the creation and evolution of tools and automation frameworks that will support the work of our QA-enabling team.
This time we are looking for a new outstanding QA Enabling team member who will work closely with our product teams. You will help us to spread the QA culture and implement changes in software development to ensure the quality of our products and achieve a trouble-free experience for our users.
What will help you thrive?
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer closely with product teams.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes, ability to choose the best approach and drive it’s implementation for particular project
- Working closely with PO/PM to define and keep requirements, acceptance criteria and the definition of done
- Identify the best approach and level to cover a new features (unit, integration, components, end2end, etc)
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Have experience with GIT as a version control system.
- Possess familiarity with CI/CD
- Strong Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive Problem Solving
- Fluent English
- Cypress or Playwrite experience is a plus.
- WebdriverIO with Appium experience is a plus.
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber.
Let’s talk money
- A salary adequate to your experience and skills.
For B2B contract: between 13 500 and 20 000 PLN net monthly
Or company cost equivalent on employment contract
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to explain where we see your skills and impact within the company. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you;
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us;
True flexibility and work-life balance
- Remote or hybrid work model with or hub in Warsaw;
- Flexible working hours (fully flexible, as in most cases you only have to be on a couple of meetings weekly);
- 21/26 days of paid time off (depending on your contract);
- Additional paid day off on your birthday or work anniversary (you choose what you want to celebrate).
Health comes first
- Private healthcare plan with Signal Iduna for you and subsidized for your family.
- Multisport card co-financing for you to have access to sports facilities across Poland.
- Access to iFeel, a technological platform for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
Keep growing with us
- 20% time rule: spend 20% of your working hours on your own growth;
- Free English classes.
We promote and embrace equal opportunities in our hiring process, and also every day at work. When you apply for our roles you receive equal treatment regardless of age, disabilities, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other dimension of human difference. If you require additional support in your recruitment process, we kindly encourage you to let us know. Behind those words you’re reading, there’s a person (hi!) who already helped a candidate by adapting the interviews, and now we’re lucky to have this person with us. So, even if you’ve never asked for it before, may this serve as a sign that, now, you can do so. We can only truly be equal if we adapt to each other.
“We believe all humans, in all their beautiful diversity, should have equal rights, dignity and respect. Period.” Mariusz Gralewski, CEO