Customer Care Agent (m/f/x) | German speaking
Become part of our Customer Care Heroes and save the day for our customers by creating extraordinary experiences!
jameda is Germany's market leader and largest doctor-patient platform. Our employees benefit from the growth through competitive salaries.
As part of the DocPlanner Group (ZnanyLekarz in Poland), the leading global unicorn healthcare platform, supported by investors such as Goldman Sachs, Target Global and others, we help 130,000 physicians and clinics worldwide. Over 80 million patients in 13 countries find the right doctor and appointment on our national platforms, supported by our 2,200 employees. We connect doctors and patients easily, quickly and precisely with our software-as-a-service products.
We are a team that loves challenges, works autonomously and always questions the status quo. We value courage, progressiveness and positive energy! Does this sound like you? Then apply now and change the healthcare industry together with us!
What you can expect with us:
As our Customer Care Hero you’ll be on the front lines, using your extraordinary powers to provide world-class support and transform our customers´experiences from ordinary to exceptional.
- You are the personal contact for our existing customers and are responsible for the continuous successful use of our software product - for the German-speaking region and in German language
- You provide lightning-fast response to customer inquiries via phone, email and live chat with empathy, patience and charm
- You will document all client related information in our CRM tool
- You are a brand ambassador for jameda and can consult our customers regarding the full variety of our products
We would like to get to know you if you:
- Have worked as a Customer Service Agent or in a comparable position, ideally in a fast - paced, performance-driven environment, before and have a sixth sense for identifying and assessing customer needs
- Have gained initial experience in stakeholder management and you do not hesitate to take ownership in complex situations
- You are able to prioritize on your own and can manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Show high self-confidence when talking to customers on the phone and are not afraid to approach people directly
- Love technology - you like to discover new software solutions and tools and are a quick learner in the technical environment
- Feel confident in speaking German and English in a professional setting
Why you should apply:
- Co-financed Multisport Card
- Health insurance from day one
- English courses as well as regular training, workshops and team events
- Mental health support via “iFeel
- Competitive salary
- ESOP - Docplanner Group Equity as an employee and shareholder at the same time (https://medium.com/docplanner-tech/stock-option-plan-is-not-optional-fefedf89ddee)
- Excellent career opportunities at home and abroad, in our fast growing company - we will support you on your way to the next career step
- A high degree of personal responsibility and trust
- Employment contract / B2B (trial period, then indefinite period)