Customer Care Representative (f/m/x) | German market
Become part of the hyper-growth and make the healthcare experience more human!
jameda is Germany's market leader and largest doctor-patient platform. Our employees benefit from the growth through competitive salaries.
As part of the DocPlanner Group, the leading global unicorn healthcare platform, supported by investors such as Goldman Sachs, Target Global and others, we help 130,000 physicians and clinics worldwide. Over 80 million patients in 13 countries find the right doctor and appointment on our national platforms, supported by our 2,200 employees. We connect doctors and patients easily, quickly and precisely with our software-as-a-service products.
We are a team that loves challenges, works autonomously and always questions the status quo. We value courage, progressiveness and positive energy! Does this sound like you? Then apply now and change the healthcare industry together with us!
What you can expect with us:
- As Customer Care Representative, you are the personal contact person for our existing customers and are responsible for the continuous successful use of our software product - for the German-speaking region and in German language
- You will take our customer satisfaction to the next level!
- You will handle incoming calls and emails from customers to assure the highest standards in customer care
- You will handle reports and our digital tools for documentation and further steps
- You are a brand ambassador for jameda and can consult our customers regarding the full variety of our products
We would like to get to know you if you:
- Have successfully completed an apprenticeship or university degree or similar
- Have worked as a Customer Service Representative or in a comparable position, ideally in the Saas environment
- You have gained initial experience in stakeholder management
- You are a talented communicator and, thanks to your empathetic and positive personality, you are able to empathize with and inspire the people you talk to
- You like to talk on the phone and are not afraid to approach people
- Speak fluent German and English
- Are a "doer" and see change as something positive
Why you should apply:
- Co-financed Multisport Card
- Health insurance from day one
- English courses as well as regular training, workshops and team events
- Mental health support via “iFeel
- Competitive salary
- ESOP - Docplanner Group Equity as an employee and shareholder at the same time (https://medium.com/docplanner-tech/stock-option-plan-is-not-optional-fefedf89ddee)
- Excellent career opportunities at home and abroad, in our fast growing company - we will support you on your way to the next career step
- A high degree of personal responsibility and trust
- Employment contract / B2B (trial period, then indefinite period)