Junior Backend Engineer (PHP), Granada (Spain)
- Granada, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Dear Junior Backend Engineer, welcome to our mission 👋🏻
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups' mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics, and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace, which around 80m patients trust, monthly.
We keep it simple and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all while we cover the administration, so they don't have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place and that your talent aligns with your beliefs. What's more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas, defining goals, and, as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment since we are encouraged not to be afraid to fail.
What does the role of a Junior Backend Engineer do?
Analysis, estimation and development of new features.
Improving our existing application, helping with the migration of the core.
Work closely with other members of the tech & product team.
Research and use of new technologies and tools that optimize existing processes.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
PHP, especially working with frameworks like Symfony or Laravel.
Strong communication skills.
Which skills are ‘bonus points’?
Your are comfortable working with Git.
Working with agile environment (SCRUM, KAMBAN).
Experience in frontend development working with HTML5 / CSS / Jquery.
You are familiar with Jira.
You have experience with NodeJS.
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills, between €20.000 and €25.000 gross per year.
The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
- Remote work or hybrid work model.
- Flexible working hours (like, for real), plus a Summer intensive schedule every day of July and August.
- Private healthcare plan with Adeslas for you and subsidized for your family (medical and dental).
- 23 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to Spain (we handle the bureaucracy, so you don’t have to!)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Access to hundreds of gyms for a symbolic fee in partnership for you and your family with Andjoy
- Flexible remuneration and benefits system via Flexoh, which includes: restaurant card, transportation card, kindergarten, and training tax savings
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Araceli Magdaleno.