Churn Customer Success Coordinator /Retention
- Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Doctoralia is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Turkey, Chile, Mexico, the CEE and other markets. We are now looking to expand with inspiring new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
Descripción del empleo
The Customer Success is key in this task and we are looking for a Churn CS Coordinator with a lot of attitude and energy. He / She will be in charge of create retention strategies, Maximize usage of value and return of investment of platforms. Decrease churn portfolio. Improve experience through product support and handle customer complaints and requests. Follow up with payment errors, Analyze the primary percentages of payment errors. Increase contactability and payments after payment errors.
What are we looking for?
- Lead and motivate the CS team mainly Churn, revenue and retention teams.
- Define strategies and ensure retention based on the targets.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes in retention.
- Perform correct analysis to manage churn, payment errors and revenue porfolios.
- Ensuring the retention is succesful.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Reducing churn, improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships, and turning customers into product engaged.
- Achieve/exceed target KPIs including but not limited to: churn % payment errors % renewal %, upsell %, engagement %Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within the portfolio.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Marketing, and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience, product capabilities, features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal, and referral rates in our larger customers.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, People, and other Support teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
What do you need to be part of the Docplanner / Doctoralia team?
- 2 years of account management (Managing up to 10000 client´s portfolio).
- 2 years of Rention / Churn / Customer Service experience up-selling and cross-selling on existing customers).
- High computer literacy and new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- SAAS experience
- Highly organized
- Proactive nature
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to learn
- PatientActive listener.
- Service oriented
- Long-term perspective
What benefits will you have?
- 💶 Competitive Salary
- 🔖 Pantry vouchers
- ⚕️ Health Insurance
- ✌ 22 free paid days
- 📈 Stock Options Plan
- 📚 English Lessons
- 👌 Excellent environment and professional development