BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Roma RM, Italia
Miodottore is Italy’s number 1 online portal for booking appointments with medical professionals. We currently attract over 1 million patients monthly and list almost 200,000 medical professionals on our website. We are a subsidiary of DocPlanner.com which is currently operating in 15 countries around the world.
Join us and help “Make the Healthcare Experience More Human”!
Descrizione del lavoro
What will you do with us?
The 360 BI & BO Quality Controller is responsible for monitoring our organization’s data quality and
actual performance of expected tasks within daily operations. Such responsibilities include tracking
business results, monitoring production KPIs and cleaning data issues when they arise.
Reporting to the BI & BO Manager and/or the BO Team Leader, will perform the following daily tasks:
● Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
● Monitor production KPIs and conduct quality assessments to spot missing information and
make the responsible function fill their blanks
● Monitor daily operations and address potential data cleaning issues when they arise
● Coordinate projects on the data reconciliation between multiple data sources to avoid data
● Collaborate and partner with Finance, HR and all Operations teams to understand,
anticipate, and respond to current and future information needs
● Contribute to writing the necessary documentation on data collection and quality
requirements and related business processes across the Business Operations domains.
● Connect with data professionals peers to stay current on technology trends, data tools and
techniques to improve the performance of the team
● Create and foster an environment that values and promotes an inclusive approach to
problem solving and continuous learning to improve
● Follow up over the phone with our clients who did not complete required surveys
(Onboarding Ratings, NPS, etc.), moving from CAWI to CATI
● Up to 6 months of working experience in Business Operations and/or Business Intelligence
● Fluent in English
● Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics or demonstrable quantitative
● Good understanding of the role of data and data quality as a decisional support asset within
● Ability to merge technical and business requirements into solutions
● Excellent team working, interpersonal and communication skills
● Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
● Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, BI tool (i.e. Tableau, Data Studio, Qlik,
Nice to have
● Knowledge of CRM Hubspot, BI Tableau and Google analytics/Marketing automation
platforms/Middleware tools will be appreciated
● Knowledge of Python/R, Github
● Knowledge of Data science modeling
● Mission critical role for an entry level employee
● Participation in our Stock Option plan
● Work in a scale up atmosphere
● Significant opportunity for professional growth
● A chance to "make a dent in the universe"
● Autonomy and impact on what you do
● An opportunity to learn from great, experienced