Digital Brand designer (Web)
- Warsaw, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Dear Digital Brand Designer, welcome to our mission.
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Group’s mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly. We keep it simple, and focus on what matters most. Patients can easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors can grow their office and dedicate time to what matters most: help their patients.
Why Docplanner Tech?
Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place, and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. We love what we do, together. This is what some of your peers think of working here, or just check out our Glassdoor.
And why you?
The Digital Brand Designer will be primarily responsible to deliver design solutions for our many websites in all markets served by Docplanner. They will work on template creation and partner with our project managers, developers, and analytics teams to ensure we serve websites that make our users convert and come back. As well as, in the longer term, support the Brand Design team with other branding projects and the creation of templates for our communications, email marketing, and social media channels.
What will you be doing with us?
- Take ownership of design projects
- Design page and comms layouts and templates.
- Work closely with our global web team and developers team to bring your ideas to life
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Produce design assets for use in LP
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare brand imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
What skills and experience will make you thrive here?
You are a brand designer with experience implementing across various mediums including Graphic Design and Digital Design (Web design).
You have shown an ability to build clear and innovative work across multiple platforms. You're both able to participate, influence, and help shape the project's strategy, digesting complex information in order to deliver concepts and execute them.
You thrive and are exceptional at crafting the detail all the way from brief to delivery.
You have a natural passion for art, design, and communication and proactively work to stay ahead of all new trends.
- 3-5 years of professional design experience
- Inspiring portfolio showcasing digital and graphic design.
- Top-notch proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator)
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS for rapid prototyping
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Great at problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Positive and constructive attitude. You handle tight deadlines and pressure without issue and maintain a structured workflow.
- You have a keen eye for detail while also keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- Strong level of business English
You will get in return:
- A competitive salary is adequate for your experience and skills, ranging from 15,000 złoty net monthly on a B2B contract to 21,500 złoty net monthly on a B2B contract. The range is broad to accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide your skills and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you.
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us.
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome hubs.
- Flexible working hours (like, for real.)
- Private healthcare plan (medical and dental).
- Employee access to Hearme.pl platform, technology for mental wellness offering online psychological support and counseling.
- Multisport card co-financing
- 21/26 paid holidays (depending on contract), exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary.
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy, so you don’t have to!)
- Free English classes.
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your development.
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Please let us know if you require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Araceli Magdaleno.