Node.js Developer, Platform and Reliability Team
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Employees can work remotely
Dear Node.js Developer, welcome to our mission;
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics; and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly.
We keep it simple, and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all whilst we cover the administration, so they don’t have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place, and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. What’s more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. Defining goals, and as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment, since we are encouraged to not be afraid to fail.
And why is it so important that you are a part of our mission?
All our users create hundreds of thousands of requests per minute on our main products generating terabytes of data - the products that are responsible for making the healthcare experience more human. Our cloud infrastructure is the heart of all our products. As a Backend Developer you and your colleagues are responsible to keep our cloud infrastructure up and running and build it strong and safe for the bright future of Docplanner.
What does the role of a Backend Developer do?
As Platform & Reliability, we are trying to make three sentences happen:
- “Product developers can concentrate on a business”
- “It works”
- “You build it, you run it”
What skills and experiences do we want you to have?
- Good knowledge of ES6+ (or TypeScript)
- Good understanding of Node.js environment
- Knowledge of Server Side Rendering practices
- Willingness to grow in areas related to infrastructure (AWS, k8s, IaC etc.)
- Fluent English (B2 or higher)
Which skills are ‘bonus points’?
- Have a deep understanding o the Micro Frontends approach.
- Have a good knowledge of any JS framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience in working & configuring tools like Webpack, Rollup, Yarn Workspaces, Fastify, Github Actions, or similar
- Possess Golang experience.
- Solid basic knowledge of modern infrastructure.
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills up to 72k gross a year. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for all levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide, together, what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you
Share options plan after 6 months of working with us
Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome
Flexible working hours (like, for real)
Private health, dental, and vision insurance
25 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary
Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy so you don’t have to!)
20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development
If you are applying for one of our positions outside our office locations and wish to work remotely within your permanent residence CET +/- 2, you will be hired via our Global Employer, Remote.com. Remote.com works with local benefits providers to build our packages; but you can expect the same salary range and the majority of benefits that we have in Spain, Poland, and Italy, plus a budget for travel and integration
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Araceli Magdaleno.