Junior Software Quality Assurance Tester
- Ancona, Province of Ancona, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
Tuotempo is the leading CRM for the Healthcare sector. It is part of the international DocPlanner Group which is the fastest growing healthtech SaaS unicorn in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing healthcare providers and redesigning the patient experience.
Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.it
We are looking for a QA Tester who is excited about working in a start-up, fun, ever-changing and challenging environment.
Reporting to our QA Manager you will be part of the product team of Tuotempo. In this role you will be responsible for product quality, through the design, implementation and automation of tests.
You will have the freedom to work remotely or, if you prefer, come to our amazing office in the heart of Bologna!
What will you do?
- Ensure that our products and applications work correctly;
- Assess software quality through manual and automated testing;
- Contributing in the design of automated End2End testing
- Have a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude to overcome technical and process challenges;
- Execute test cases and be able to prepare detailed report results;
- Evaluate product compliance according to acceptance criteria based on specification;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Conduct testing before release / and post-implementation testing;
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
If you have:
- A bachelor degree (preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or any related field)
- Excellent ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Extreme attention to detail and solid analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts;
- Italian mother tongue;
- English fluent;
- Knowledge of Google Suite;
- Nice to have: knowledge of end-to-end testing tools (Ghost Inspector, Selenium)
- Nice to have: 1 year of professional experience as software tester.
then this job is for you!
- Stock option plan after the first 6 months of employment
- An additional day off for your birthday
- A career in an ambitious and fast-growing company
- Ticket restaurant for every working day
- The possibility to work from anywhere
- Autonomy and impact on what you do
- Learning from some of the best people in the industry