Strategic Project Manager - New Ventures
- Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Employees can work remotely
DocPlanner builds practice management software for the healthcare sector in SaaS model. We help 130,000 doctors and clinics digitalise their practices and deliver an exceptional patient experience. We also run marketplace websites that allow 80 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”.
DocPlanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team today numbers over 2,200 people based in offices in 7 countries: Poland, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Mexico and Brazil. We are backed by awesome and leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and One Peak Partners from whom we’ve raised a total of €300 million to date.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” - Peter Drucker. We believe in that. If so do you - come along!
We’re looking for the Strategic Project Manager / Program Manager Primary Care to join our New Ventures team. The team is focused on exploring new areas of healthcare for DocPlanner and building new products & business on top of it. We benefit both from being part of an established company as well as acting as an independent startup.
One of the current areas of focus for the New Ventures team is the Primary Care space, and we’ve developed our offering for General Practitioners (called MMGs in Italy) for the past year. During this time MMGs space already became part of the DocPlanner’s strategy with huge importance for the company’s growth.
Now, we’re looking for the person who will help bridge the local Italian commercial teams with the global product & strategy squads. The daily business will be strategic and operational support of the local team, helping and challenging them. On the other hand, it's important to provide visibility & execution for the global executive team.
The person can work remotely within our countries of operations (i.e. Italy, Poland, Spain), but would need to travel occasionally to our office in Rome and/or Milan. The role reports to the global VP of Business Expansion but focuses on close & strong collaboration with the Italian team.
You will be responsible for:
- leading & co-working on cross-functional projects with local sales, customer success and marketing teams + global product and operations structures
- working with local & global structure around a common goal, making sure we measure the right things, follow an agreed process, provide valuable insights, and execute on agreed plan, and implement improvements
- understanding feedback coming from customer-facing teams, and based on that, driving changes in sales pitch, customer onboarding processes & content. You should be ready to get this feedback from customer on your own as well
- monitoring KPIs: sales activities, deals won, leads, onboarding scoring, engagement, and challenging their owners about the results, activities, projects initiatives
- supporting GPs local team in handling projects & requests, with other part of the local team and with global structures
- providing visibility by reporting (key KPIs, activities, challenges) to the global executive team
We should meet if you:
- are an interdisciplinary entrepreneur and owner
- have a high level of energy strong communication skills
- have 2+ years of relevant experience (e.g. strategic consulting, project management, sales execution, go-to-market strategy, etc), ideally in a high-growth environment (tech experience is a plus)
- are mastermind of numbers! Excellent in analysing, and synthesising sales operations data to provide actionable recommendations; leverages analytical models and frameworks to recommend actions
- are “Hands on” with ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced working environment + you’re able to switch between strategic high-level thinking and hands-on operational work
- possess excellent project management capabilities - you are organised, systematic and detailed with a focus on results
- have experience in analysing customers’ pains and needs, validating hypotheses, running market experiments, scoping product/service, setting a go-to-market strategy, and really taking a product to the market
- can communicate in English (B2+) and Italian (business proficient is a must)
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
- ✌ Off days package.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).