Senior IT Support & Service Desk Administrator
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
With us you will
- User support for any IT problem via any communication method (face-to-face, Teams, phone, voIP, IM, Mail, Service Desk)
- Maintain documentation (knowledge database) among entire support team, keep it up to date, create Standard Operating Procedures
- Collaboration with service providers
- Report on progress in Service Desk system (JIRA Service Desk)
- Responsible for software installation, general computer configuration, 3rd party application troubleshooting and problem resolution, hardware issue resolution, asset moving, cable arrangement, seating, network maintenance, user accounts and related issues, inventory follow-ups and anything relevant connected to these directly or indirectly
- Responsible for inventory management, email accounts and email data management, DNS management, DHCP management, Intune management, intranet management, Group Policy management, scripting, monitor-screen maintenance, disk cloning and imaging, email accounts and lists management, and anything relevant connected to the above directly or indirectly
- Responsible for general server management, application pool and license management, deployment management, security issue resolution, close-up work with windows server management team, occasional supervising and task assigning for junior and no-title colleagues, 3rd party software solution research, and anything relevant connected to the above directly or indirectly
- Training junior staff members
- Following workflows and rules
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- 5+ years of relevant IT Administrator or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and/or 2+ years experience at Byborg or equivalent references (References that involved working similar size and profile companies) after probation period
- Experience with Windows 10/11, MacOS, Ubuntu (minimum 2 of these OS’s)
- Experience in working with and supporting end-user devices (notebooks, tablets, Mac, iPad, etc..)
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk – 1st & 2nd Level)
- Experience with Virtualization (hyper-v, proxmox, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft products knowledge such as Office 365, Intune, Active directory, Exchange, Azure AD, etc.
- Batch or PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Good knowledge of Networking
- Experience with VPN solutions such as OpenVPN
- Experience supporting iOS and Android mobile devices
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: Private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- Hybrid working possibilities
- Forgot your morning grub at home? We offer breakfast every day for our employees to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- Company-branded merchandise
- And of course, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture. The Docler Squad guarantees you days which are never dull!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.