IT Support & Service Desk Administrator
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
With us you will
- Support office environment (TV panels via CMS, Printers, Meeting room equipment, Cabling in server rooms & user desks, Setting up new work desks, CCTV, Badging system)
- Provide support to end-users via JIRA Service Desk & MS Teams channels
- Installation of new OS (MacOS, Windows, Linux) on machines
- Creating documentation for end users
- Management of IT Assets in the corporate Inventory Database
- Providing support for VPN and troubleshooting (OpenVPN)
- Knowledge of an Intune & MS Identity
- Managing on-premis AD
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk – 1st & 2nd Level)
- Excellent Windows 10/11, MS Office, and other Microsoft products knowledge
- Experience in working with and supporting end-user devices (notebooks, tablets, Mac, iPad)
- Experience supporting iOS and Android mobile devices
- Analytical thinking & problem resolution skills
- Strong service, resolution, and target achievement drive
- Strong social Competence, self-motivation, and assertiveness
- Excellent English language communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: Private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- Hybrid working possibilities
- Forgot your morning grub at home? We offer breakfast every day for our employees to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- Company-branded merchandise
- And of course, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture. The Docler Squad guarantees you days which are never dull!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.