Native Mobile Auto QA
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Analyse business requirements and align them with the technical requirements, focusing on correctness, testability, performance, DoD and production-readiness in general
- Cover our Mobile applications features set with E2E black box automated tests, including videocall and live streaming features
- Develop, verify, integrate and maintain the cross platform automated testing frameworks, tools and processes of the SDLC and CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, QAs and DevOps, define quality fitness functions and achieve production-readiness criteria
- Continuously improve your skills and research new opportunities
- Experience with test automation and automated test frameworks
- Experience with BDD and ATDD
- Be interested and passionated about self-development, introducing new effective processes, solutions and tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; solution oriented, constructive approach
- High professional and quality standards, attention to details and quality of delivered values
- Proactivity, result oriented, get things done attitude
- Efficient, clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in english written and verbal
- Experience with iOS and/or Android manual or automation testing
Nice to have:
- Experience any of our stacks (Cucumber, CodeseptJS, Appium, Testomat) is a plus
- Experience using Android Studio, ADB, Xcode
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation
In return you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- It’s 2023. Homeworking is a thing, and we happily provide this possibility for you
- Your health is our wealth: private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we also provide additional days the longer you work for us
- We offer breakfast for our employees every day to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- You’re joining a family and you are going to look the part! We give out company-branded merchandise and clothes to every single new joiner.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!