- Department: Management
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
The Operations Director will work directly with György Gattyán, the Founder of Docler Holding.
We are looking for an Operations Director to supervise portfolio companies’ operations and strategy execution, measure and revise key business performance metrics, monitor for cost-efficiency, while supervising the company’s procedures and processes.
- Serve as a supervisory body, drive growth, and oversee the performance of the portfolio companies.
- Monitor and ensure execution of the business plans for the portfolio companies.
- Contribute ideas and proactively solve problems pertaining to portfolio companies, brainstorming new ideas and solutions.
- Build dashboards, KPI’s and reports to provide an overview and insights regarding key business metrics and performance.
- Use data to identify and address issues across the managed portfolio.
- Provide all necessary reports and assist the founder of the company in goal setting while promoting company growth and anticipating, forecasting trends and patterns.
- Gather analyze, define and formalize business requirements and processes into a strategy and lead strategy execution.
- Allocate the company’s resources, materials, and equipment to the most productive functions.
- 15+ years of experience in managing finances or/and business performance of an entity or a department.
- Understanding of key financial metrics.
- Experience in managing business at Profit & Loss level.
- Data savvy, demonstrated ability to build reports, work with data and support decision-making with data.
- In-depth business acumen, ability to organize work and solve problems at scale.
- Excellent problem-solving skills for improving processes, increasing efficiency and profits.
- Hands-on approach, ability to stay connected to the detail and with a keen eye for data health and data accuracy.
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, any other additional language will be considered as a plus.
- Experience in the portfolio industry is a plus.
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Final candidate will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.