Finance Director – US Portfolio Companies
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
We are seeking a U.S. experienced and proactive Head of Finance to oversee a portfolio of several recently acquired U.S. companies.
This person will oversee all Finance, Corporate Reporting, Accounting, Treasury and Taxation for the portfolio companies. He/she will oversee all the financial operations, and financial teams of each acquisition in the diverse portfolio of companies.
He/she will have complete responsibility and oversight for the portfolio and will report to the CFO of the ownership located in the EU. The Head of Finance US will work with the CEO of each acquisition to provide a clear oversight of U.S. activities to the Europe parent company.
- Develop and implement long-term financial strategies, goals, and objectives for the Group’s portfolio of companies.
- Oversee the development and management of annual budgets and financial plans for each company.
- Continuously monitor the financial performance of each company, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Act as a trusted financial advisor to management of the Group’s companies, providing insight, guidance, and support on all financial matters.
- Lead, motivate, and manage a team of financial professionals responsible for the operational tasks within the portfolio companies.
- Foster strong working relationships with key stakeholders, including company CEOs, board members, and other executives.
- Develop financial reporting plans to deliver month financial reports to parent company.
- Interject your oversight into the overall daily, weekly, monthly summarization of the financial operations of the company as needed,
- Set up recurring weekly calls with CFO Europe to address any issues.
- Work with Europe financial teams to address financial inquires as they occur, and establish monthly conference calls for each entity
- Develop and implement comprehensive risk management strategies and frameworks across the portfolio of companies.
- Monitor and assess financial risks and exposures, implementing corrective measures when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations and best practices.
- Will with parent company Legal and Insurance teams to mitigate risks for each portfolio companies.
- Monitor cash balances on a regular basis and ensure reporting to European parent company.
- Develop relationships with local banks.
U.S. Tax Oversight:
- Oversee all Local, State and Federal Taxation by working with local CPAs, and Europe Tax Department overseeing US Taxation.
- Address all tax audit and government inquires.
- Oversee annual audits of each portfolio company by outside auditors (currently E&Y)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Master's degree and/or relevant professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CFA) are strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in financial management roles, with a proven track record of managing diverse portfolios and leading teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of best financial practices, U.S. Accounting tax, and risk management principles.
- Hands-on Experience with online financial systems (acquisitions utilize QuickBooks)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to synthesize complex financial information and provide actionable recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones as needed.
- Ability to travel as needed to portfolio companies, and to Europe parent company.
Byborg Enterprises SA is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises SA does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.