Software Engineer - Test Automation
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
- Carry out full range of software testing activities (functional, structural, manual, automated tests)
- Design, develop, run and improve automated tests
- Assist developers with reproducing and debugging problems
- Participate in Requirement and Functional Specification reviews of new features to convert them to comprehensive Test Specifications
- Document, troubleshoot and follow-up on issues found during testing
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- Mentor other testers
- Work closely together with developers
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software QA
- Broad knowledge of testing tools, methodologies and automated testing processes
- Broad knowledge of functional and structural testing design techniques
- Experience with automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Strong understanding of web applications and/or mobile applications
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Skilled in use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Software Tester Certification
- Experience with CodeceptJS is a big plus
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.