IT Business Analyst
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
As an IT business analyst, you will be a strategic problem solver. You will be responsible for analyzing the business and user needs, conducting research and data analysis, and developing and optimizing solutions that improve production, workflow, and user experience. Planning and documentation based on business needs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must be able to understand users, what they need and what they value to increase the efficiency of the product.
- Use UX software such as Sketch or Figma
- Plan user interfaces that are intuitive and easy to use.
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user flows to test and communicate design ideas.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Keep information and documentations up to date.
- Implement new requirements from the initial idea to the project completion.
- Draft statistical reports and plans that assist decision-makers in choosing the right.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Serve as a point of contact and bridge between the business and the technical team.
- Assess the effectiveness of IT solutions and propose improvements.
- Apply user-centered design principles and conduct user research and testing.
- Assessing business needs, performing process analysis and logical planning tasks, preparing documentation
- Independent coordination of small development tasks.
- Planning and evaluation of a/b tests
- IT mindset
- UI/UX design skills is a plus.
- IT, agile approach, goal orientation
- At least 3+ years of experience as an IT business analyst or a similar role.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to create quality plans and documentations based on business requirements.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Exceptional Salary Package
- Professional challenges
- Working in a creative and innovative environment with amazing colleagues
- High degree of independence, rapid professional development
- Cafeteria. (gross 500.000 Ft / year)
- Private health insurance (Waberer Medical)
- AYCM sportpass
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!