PHP Software Engineer
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
- Work with multiple technologies: PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Apache Kafka and other distributed and in-house built systems
- Develop high-traffic and high-availability applications
- Take part in the research of new technologies and solutions
- Modular ADR and MVC system development
- OOP principles (Design patterns, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI)
- Clean code, covered by unit, integration and API tests (including TDD)
- Long life-cycle application development (evolution of applications)
- Design, develop and test software
- Agile development process in Scrum
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
Proven software development experience (in PHP projects)
- OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Relational Databases and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Passionate about self-improvement and web technologies
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
- Experience working with high-availability, high-performance, and scalable systems
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.