- Department: HR
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
Recruitment Manager will drive our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations perform efficiently. The primary duties of the Recruitment Manager are to provide strategic direction regarding talent attraction and employer branding, build the assessment framework and reporting framework, coach and mentor the recruitment team on sourcing techniques, interviewing techniques and offer closing. The role looks after Luxembourg-based positions and tech positions across Luxembourg and Hungary.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the recruitment strategy, refine and improve hiring practices and recruitment processes by bringing in new creative ideas, methods, or tools
- Lead and provide overall guidance to the recruiting team, including Tech Recruiters and report on its performance
- Keep track of recruiting metrics and provide regular reporting
- Ensure the recruitment operation delivers world-class candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Manage stakeholders of all levels, acting as a resourcing partner
- Monitor actual market trends and propose new strategic approaches for talent attraction and sourcing
- Actively source, qualify and close candidates for a range of positions including tech positions
- Relevant experience in the European/EMEA markets, preferably in a fast-paced environment, with a thorough understanding of recruitment best practices
- Hands-on experience in tech recruitment is a must
- People management experience is required
- Expertise in sourcing, attraction, selection and offer negotiations
- Proven track record in senior stakeholder management
- Ability to work with data and provide insights; identify and solve problems using data
- Well-developed self-organization, attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent English, any other language will be considered as a plus
- Experience in a start-up, scale-up or similar environment
What we offer you
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: Private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- Forgot your morning grub at home? We offer breakfast every day for our employees to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- Company-branded merchandise
- And of course, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture. The Docler Squad guarantees you days which are never dull!
Byborg Enterprises SA is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises SA does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.