L&OD Project Manager
- Department: Learning & Organizational Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
- Design and implement talent and organizational development solutions to support organizational growth
- Create and execute projects focusing on employee recognition and culture development
- Design and implement programs that connect employees with business goals
- Continuously improve the performance management process to drive desired leadership behavior and value creation
- Measure the impact of interventions on employee performance, development, and engagement
- Work with HR and L&D colleagues to diagnose potential organizational problem and growth areas
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Relevant education/certification in HR - L&D
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Strong consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as effective communication skills
- Passionate about L&D and talent development
- High standard of attention to detail and well-organized
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in using analytical tools such as Excel on an advanced level
- Committed and able to work in a busy environment
- Strong business partner attitude
What we offer:
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Final candidate will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.