- Department: HR
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, candidate engagement throughout the interview process
- Develop winning talent attraction strategies across all applicable channels,
- build and maintain talent pools through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- Interview candidates against the position specification, including screening, in-depth interviews and assessment and candidate prep
- Build effective closing approaches and negotiate offers
- Establish reports, dashboards, and benchmarks to monitor recruitment activity and continually improve our processes
- Drive initiatives for wider organization to improve candidate experience, employer brand, assessment framework, interviewing techniques etc.
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- Strong technical skills in sourcing, including Boolean and x-ray
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Data savvy, understanding key reporting requirements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in business English
- Exposure to executive search is a plus
What we offer:
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Final candidate will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.