Senior Software Engineer, Java
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Group which is the umbrella company of Byborg Enterprises! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, the pioneer and largest global online esoteric space
- TwinRed, a leading service provider in the digital advertising sector
- Design, implement, and maintain Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
- Deliver high availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- 5+ years of experience in JAVA programming
- 3+ years of experience working with high-availability, high-performance, scalable systems
- Strong OOP skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience with the following: Java/J2EE API's: JDBC, JMX, RMI, JAXP and generic XML API's
- Experience with development frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring JDBC
What we offer you
- An exceptional compensation package along with relocation support to help you move to the Grand Duchy
- Your health is our wealth: private health insurance and free gym membership
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we also provide additional days the longer you work for us
- We offer breakfast for our employees every day to help them begin the workday
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- When you grow, we grow: You have the chance to attend events, meetups, and other perks for your professional growth
- You’re joining a family and you are going to look the part! We give out company-branded merchandise and clothes to every single new joiner.
Byborg Enterprises is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Byborg Enterprises does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.