Senior Software Engineer, Database
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
The salary offered for this position is between 70,000 - 90,000 EUR gross per year, depending on your experience and qualifications.
With us, you will...
- Do operational tasks on high load and mission-critical production systems
- Manage database servers and processes with special attention for performance, availability, and security
- Do maintenance and monitoring replications
- Create ad-hoc queries, statistics and other database development tasks
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 7/24 support for production systems
- Independently analyze and solve issues even in the real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Design and refactor databases
- Create and refactor stored procedures, functions
What we expect from you...
- 5+ years experience as DBA or/and database developer
- Strong, confident SQL skills (experience with more SQL-dialects is an advantage)
- Deep knowledge about the inside of the database servers (storages, execution plans, logs, etc.)
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization
- Knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery options
- Independent, solution-oriented, task-owner personality
- Good command of the English language
Considered as a plus...
- PHP, .NET programming experiences
- Scripting knowledge (bash, PowerShell, Phyton)
- Stash, GIT, RedGate knowledge
In return you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented, and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!