- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- LiveJasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- BimBim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Fine-tune recommender system and search engine
- Implement and test new machine learning algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Strong data & logical analysis skills
- Experience using Python data analysis libraries: pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, tensorflow
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (AB testing, statistical hypothesis testing, regression, properties of distributions, etc.) and their real-world applications
- Experience with data visualization tools like Matplotlib, Seaborn, Kibana
- Advanced programming skills using Python, SQL
- Experience with C# or/and Java is considered a plus
- Experience with recommender systems and/or search engines is considered an asset
In return, you will get...
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, free gym membership, meal vouchers, and more) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Don't want to relocate? 100% remote opportunities in Europe and similar time-zone are possible!
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the minimum 26 vacation days, we provide additional days the longer you work for us
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And last but not least, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!