Staff PHP Engineer
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Wait no longer to see the career that Docler can bring you in Luxembourg or Budapest. Be part of our family, a diverse working environment with over 30 nationalities.
- Design, develop and test long life-cycle background systems of the Company
- Planning and creating new functions, developing existing ones
- Planning and implementing complex tasks connecting to high traffic systems
- Do defactoring
- Continuous Integration and Deployment Systems for daily based deployments, Git and GitHub Workflow
- Agile development process in Scrum
- High-level knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience in some modern PHP based framework
- Knowledge of version control systems - mainly Git
- Linux knowledge
- OOP planning experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of Design Patterns and ability to use it
- Experience in writing reusable code
- Communication level of English
- Demand for continuous self-development
- Experience in developing software with complex architecture
- Experience in developing high-volume websites
- Practice in unit testing
- Experience in agile software development
In return, you will get…
- An exceptional compensation package (unique salary, All You Can Move sport pass, a yearly 500.000 Huf /year cafeteria package, private health insurance) along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Work-from-home possibility
- Don't want to relocate? 100% remote opportunities in Europe and similar time-zone are possible!
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- The opportunity to see your work directly contribute to the success of the company
- We want you to grow with us, so we offer the opportunity to attend conferences, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups, along with certification possibilities
- Company branded merchandise (goodies)
- And finally, a fun, professional, and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings. We are still very happy to receive and review your application.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!