- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious Treasury Intern, working closely with the Treasury team and supporting core Treasury functions.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Key contribution to the team which is managing all major cash-related activities, monitoring liquidity and managing banking relations for the Byborg S.A. group.
- Monitor movements and cash balances using various banking tools.
- Extract, analyze and transform data acquired from banking interfaces and internal data systems.
- Support the treasury department in developing:
- required treasury systems, processes and policies within the Byborg S.A. group;
- automated reporting tools using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint related to tracking and monitoring of various cash-related items;
- a sound and efficient procedure for gathering, filling, categorizing, and storing various banking requests and documents.
- Monitor the overall intercompany funding scheme and look for potential improvements in major cash-flow channels.
- Analyze the company’s financial figures and identify risks.
- Actively propose ideas for improving existing processes and support development of new ones.
- Participate in any other projects as required.
- Execute other tasks assigned by the Treasury Analyst.
- You have a strong academic background and ideally hold a first university degree (BSc.) in finance / economics / related quantitative studies from a leading business school.
- You are a results-driven team player and you are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You have very strong skills in Microsoft Excel (VBA is a huge plus).
- International experience a plus.
- Previous experience in a similar role in a finance department a plus.
- Self-starter and team player with a proactive attitude.
With us you will get:
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
Docler Holding is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.