Personal Assistant & Project Coordinator
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Learning & Organizational Excellence
You will be part of a small but sharp team of super-achievers working directly with the Executive Vice President – Learning & Organizational Excellence. The department ensures the strategies of our various business entities stay on track. You will be closely involved with him on the deployment of company-wide strategic programs to meet the evolving business needs of the company.
- You will be his first line of defense to coordinate and organize the onslaught of meetings and appointments to come.
- As the he is involved in numerous internal and business initiatives, you will be his next trusted sidekick(we already have three in the team but we are expanding our team) to help him coordinate through his array of projects and making sure they stay on track.
- I likes copywriting as mine passion since young is becoming grammar wizars. If till now I can’t spotted 5 mistakes previously, this job is not your cup of tea.
- Impeccable verbal & written language skills in English. If you know Hungarian or French, please make sure you highlight it in BOLD RED ink in your CV!
- Flexible in your working hours. Come on! Sometimes, extra hours are paramount to making Docler Holding awesome!
- We hope your spirit animal is the SMILING Octopus because positivity and multi-tasking efficiently needs to be your second nature.
- Nerves of steel with a tinge of humour. Keeping calm under pressure and take complete ownership of your tasks from start to finish.
- God is in the detail. We hope your exceptional attention to details will come in handy to the team.
- In today’s world, speed is of the essence. We are counting on you to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the company’s products.
- We're offering a competitive salary for you
- Cafeteria package
- We take pride in keeping you in tip top condition with free Gym membership at AYCM and medical coverage under Wáberer Medical
- You are more than welcome to park for free in our protected parking lot
- On your first day of work, bring a duffel bag! We are going to load you up with gifts and goodies
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company
- Last but not least…you’ve probably already guessed that the vibe in our workplace is friendly and fun… but that’s a bit of an understatement