Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
We are looking for an experienced Finance Operations Specialist, reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, to become a key member of our accounting and finance team. This individual will support our Accounts Payables/Receivables teams, keeping pace with the rapidly evolving products and go-to-market strategy of the Company.
- Review customer contracts to ensure appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with relevant accounting literature and IFRS revenue recognition policies.
- Proactively research and respond to revenue inquiries from various internal business groups related to new or non-standard contract terms, product/service offerings and marketing programs, as well as drive these matters to conclusion.
- Reconcile the customer sub-ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Assist our Accounts Payables (AP) team to ensure all invoices and expense reports are entered and/or uploaded into our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics 365) in a timely manner
- Be responsible for researching and resolving invoice discrepancies while working and communicating with supplier, internal and external customers
- Monitor bank accounts to make sure our bank movement records up to date
- Facilitate and support internal control compliance; support external audit and review by compiling revenue audit requests
- 1-3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable or Receivables role
- Proficient in data entry with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Must have)
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (Preferable, but not required)
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in English, any other languages are an asset
- An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities.
- We take pride in keeping you in tip-top physical condition with a free gym membership.
- Got a car or bike? You are more than welcome to park for free at our office!
- On your first day at work, bring a duffel bag as you will be piled with tons of company-branded goodies!
- You should have already figured this out - our friendly and fun environment is an understatement.
- Cafeteria package