Junior Media Buyer
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Marketing
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Acquire new business partners, handle the existing portfolio considering the main target of Media Buying
- Establish and execute new campaigns, follow-up and measure, analyse the results and the the effectiveness and use this data to create proposals for Lead Media Buyer
- Develop and test new promo tools
- Monitor site statistics and investigate traffic drops
- Generate reports about site statistics and conversions
- Track the market for trends, opportunities, etc. and use that information to make recommendations
- Evaluates and understands new media opportunities and secures added value
- Represent Company and Products on conferences and fairs
- Cooperate with other departments
- Handle administrative tasks related to contracting and payouts
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant Online Marketing, Media Buyer or equivalent experience
- Detail orientation and ability to multi-task and to thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
- Maintain outstanding attitude and excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with requirements management tool, such as JIRA and Confluence and MS Excel
- Upper intermediate English knowledge (B2) or higher
In return you will get
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.