Agile Process Manager
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile-focused platform for content creators
The Agile Process Manager is responsible for monitoring and improving organisational processes related to the project delivery, with the aim of making them as efficient as possible by mapping out all workflows, removing waste, low-value activities and recommending solutions.
- Directly collaborate with team managers (PO/EM/LD) to re-engineer processes to increase efficiency
- Analyse business workflows to find opportunities for improvement as well as losses to determine root causes
- Develop short, mid, long term strategies to facilitate progress and reduce costs, in terms of workflow inefficiencies
- Discuss the identified strategies with the main stakeholders to prioritise implementation
- Lead implementing the prioritised solutions to provide transparency to the entire organisation to increase efficiency and transparency
- Track the progress and create measurable standards (KPIs) in order to be able to create weekly status reports
- Create the required documentation in Confluence
- Monitor latest strategies, tools and methodologies used in the area globally and proposing for eventual adoption to increase productivity
- Call attention to any risks and/or issues and removing project delivery blocking issues related to the processes
- More than 3 years of experience working as Scrum Master or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge of Agile methodologies & Market awareness
- Knowledge of various agile frameworks, best-practices, and ability to apply this knowledge pro-actively in cooperation with the teams
- Certifications are very appreciated (CSM, A-CSM, CSP, SA or equivalents)
- Technical Background is a highly appreciated: understanding of SQL and API
- Solid knowledge on agile development supporting tools: Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash, EazyBI, etc..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- An attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance for when you don’t feel so great
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- A fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day
Apply and be part of the #DoclerSquad!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.