- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: HR
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
About the Team
You will be a part of a team of 4 collaborative and supportive recruitment experts. Our team is responsible for recruitment of the best match candidates to Docler Holding and our partners through all possible channels.
In our team you will have the chance to:
- take part in different recruitment related projects and make a difference in our organisation
- to work with many tools and platforms you need to attract great talents
- to share knowledge and have access to learning opportunities
With us, you will…
- Work together with recruiters to find the best candidates across the world
- Keep in close contact with different departments in order to understand their recruitment needs and job role requirements
- Develop an appropriate sourcing strategy according to the needs, including the use of social media to build and maintain a network of potential candidates
- Searching for skilled professionals, mainly IT profiles, developers, sometimes business related roles
- Discovering new channels of sources
- Internal & external candidate sourcing, resume review, scheduling interviews
- Establish reports, dashboards and benchmarks with the aim of monitoring our activity and continually improving our processes
- Attending career and professional events, conferences in order to attract top talents
- Building a network and creating a talent pool for our recruitment needs
- Continuous improvement of employer branding
- Participating in various projects in the areas of recruitment
What we expect from you…
- At least 3 years of experience in sourcing/recruitment/headhunting
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritise work and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive in a fast paced environment
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package along with a generous relocation package to help you move
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!