Senior Financial Controller
- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported at Group level Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Examine financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Tracking cash flow transactions on Group basis and cross-check with Finance Operations team data source
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Report to the Line manager with timely and accurate financial information
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct line manager or management
- 5-7 years of experience in reporting/accounting/consolidation within a well-structured multinational company
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- Strong data management and Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Ability to maintain a superior level of attention to detail
- Ability to understand financial issues in an environment of rapid change
- Experience working with corporate finance teams
With us you will get:
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Jasmin Holding is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Jasmin Holding does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.