Staff/Senior Frontend Engineer for Admin
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Some of our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
Everything big starts small. What once started as a small garage project is now listed on the Forbes 2019 list as one of the most valuable Hungarian companies.
We are always looking for the best and most talented to expand #Doclersquad, what are you waiting for? Join us today!
- develop new features and new applications based on business needs in a Next.js based admin website used by support colleagues
- migrate legacy applications into a modern stack
- interface with PHP based REST API, WebSocket based chat/streaming servers
- collaborate with UX/UI designers to provide the best customer experience
- mentor interns/juniors
- give/receive constructive feedback to fellow engineers
- do code reviews on a daily basis to assure code quality
- 5+ years in web frontend development
- HTML5 + CSS3
- Chakra UI
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- International projects
- Company parking, sports facilities
- Innovative environment, supportive team
For us the health of our colleagues and candidates is the most important, therefore our recruitment and the entire onboarding process is solved via online tools (e.g. video interview) without personal meetings.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.