ERP - Business Process Manager
- Budapest, Expo tér 5-7, 1101 Hungary
- Department: Administration
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Manager to drive successful adoption and expansion of Business Applications within the company. The BPM role will collaboratively govern and coordinate the implementation and change management activities with key business decision makers, help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify expansion opportunities.
· Coordinate the implementation and updates of various systems (e.g. ERP), report and track technical issues
· Determine and define project scope and objectives
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
· Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
· Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
· Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Analyze the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions or workflows
· Oversee the subscription management of systems
· Organize user support and training, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation, as well as promote best practices in the applications utilization
· Continuously improve business operations and to ensure alignment between the different requirements at different levels and from different stakeholders of the organization
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
· 5-8 years of project management and related experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· 2+ years’ experience in driving CRM, ERP, or other Business Application transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Solid understanding of cross-functional business processes
· Excellent analytical skills
· Experience in business & process analysis as well as preparing workflow analyses
· Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Advanced level of English knowledge, any other language is considered as an advantage (e.g., French, German)
In return, you will get...
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- The skills and experience you bring add to our collective strength. In addition to all the exciting things that lay in store for you, we offer an attractive compensation package
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Are you ready to unleash your power?