Junior QA Engineer (Contractor - Remote)
- 7th Ave, New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Development
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Docler Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently amongst the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creators
- Design and write meaningful Test cases
- Testing manually our mobile, desktop and browser applications
- Collaborate actively in our deployments
- Contribute to automated tests in the future (minimal programming knowledge required)
- Work closely together with your developer teammates in reproducing and debugging issues
- Proactively hunt for issues in production systems
- Report, prioritize, track, and manage deficiencies
- MSC or BSC in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in Software QA
- Broad knowledge of testing tools and methodologies
- Broad knowledge of functional and structural testing design techniques
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android features
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Skilled in use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of automated testing processes
- Basic programming knowledge
- Software Tester Certification is a plus
- Confident with Front-end and Back-end testing
- Solid understanding of automation concepts
- Experience with Selenium or other automation frameworks
- Experience with TestProject nice to have
- Experience with agile methodologies
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented, and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!