Junior Sales Representative
- Budapest, Hungária krt. 17, 1143 Hungary
- Department: Sales
Netlock is the leader of the Hungarian cryptographic solutions and practices, our engineers develop authentication and encryption solutions, which provide a solid basis for today's and tomorrow's digital administration and business world. Our development plans focus on the latest cryptographic solutions and algorithms, their business applications, and other groundbreaking developments based on those, such as blockchain-based records, cryptocurrencies and fintech solutions. If you are interested in cryptography, blockchain, fintech or business IT solutions, then this is the place for you!
Netlock is owned by DOCLER, one of the most dynamically developing company groups in Hungary, as a leading developer of electronically authenticated business solutions.
- Carrying and exceeding sales quotas
- Proactively going after new customers, identifies up- and cross-sell opportunities
- Participates in preparing product presentations and client consulting projects
- Partner support, project management, and contract administration
- Keeps up-to-date wsith market trends
- Planning and organization of campaigns, attending events and conferences
- Generate of reports and analyses
- 1-3 years experience, preferably in sales
- Excellent communicator (in Hungarian and English)
- Strong revenue and profitability focus
- Proactive, and result oriented personality
- Customer-centric attitude
- Sound business judgement, reliability, and accountability
- Dynamic, cohesive team
- Competitive salary
- Free guarded parking and bicycle storage, sports facilities
- Regular corporate events.
- Stability, modern workplace, flexible working hours
Docler Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!