- 44 Av. John F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg
- Department: Finance
Unique, exciting, fun-loving, and fast-growing – Welcome to Jasmin Holding! Since launching in 2001, we have created products and experiences that entertain millions of people across the globe. We now serve more than 50 million users a day and are consistently among the top visited websites in the world with following in the millions!
Our top-ranking websites include:
- Livejasmin.com, a market leader in the live streaming industry
- Jasmin.com, a platform that helps people make authentic connections
- Oranum.com, a pioneer in the online esoteric space and the world’s biggest live esoteric site
- BeMyFan.com, a link sharing tool that helps influencers connect with their fan
- Bimbim.com, an innovative, mobile -focused platform for content creator
- Oversee and review monthly multi-gaap accounting transactions in respect of multiple legal entities;
- Lead financial statements audit coordination;
- Preparation and review of annual financial statements;
- Perform monthly local GAAP and IFRS financial reporting close activities and analytical review;
- Demonstrate strong technical accounting skills required in order to arrive to and document accounting conclusions
- Evaluate, document and work with cross functional teams to conclude on the local GAAP accounting for significant business events;
- Support business expansion across countries;
- Drive continuous improvement and identify, design and implement scalable processes;
- Develop and implement best practices that can be used across Accounting department;
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and strong understanding of financial accounting systems;
- Identify and articulate, and communicate project and accounting operation risks to leadership, along with clear recommendations for resolution or mitigation;
- Train and mentor team member(s)
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with an emphasis on accounting, preferably gained within Big Four firm and/or multinational organization
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing schedules;
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user;
- University degree in Business or Accounting qualification;
- Working experience with Lux gaap / IFRS.
- Certified accountant qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent);
- Significant experience in end-to-end financial reporting processes, including strong understanding of statutory filings, internal controls audits and their related requirements;
- Aptitude for leading team, influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution;
- A strong desire to exceed expectations, with a hands on, can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box;
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology;
- Chartered accountant with 10+ or more years of post-experience in Month end closing of books of accounts / working on various sub-ledgers / Accounting knowledge / Balance sheet reconciliation & Reporting activities;
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills;
- Detail-oriented, well-organized;
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment;
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills;
- Experience using MD365 (preferred).
With us you will get:
- The opportunity to have huge and amazing influence, in what we know will be a career-defining role
- Private health insurance because we take pride in ensuring that you remain healthy
- On top of the 26 days of annual leave, you get additional days the longer you work with us
- And lastly, a fun, friendly and collaborative work culture where we guarantee there is never a dull day!
Jasmin Holding is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience. We thrive to attract and hire a strong, talented and diverse workforce, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious or political beliefs, age, nationality, physical, mental or developmental disability, gender, sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
During the recruitment process candidates will be requested to provide with a recent criminal record extract for background screening purpose.
NOTE: Jasmin Holding does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.